Work closely with your team to ensure all your customers get the required information and advice and provide support to the Key Account Managers.
Our client is a global leader in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry and is located in Zaventem.
As a Client Support Officer, your tasks will be :
- First point of contact for clients: build relationship with existing and new clients
- Coordination of the administrative follow-up, from proposal writing to billing.
- Manage client projects assuring a timely delivery, meeting your client's expectations
- Follow-up on Direct Marketing related projects
- Engaging with external partners to ensure flawless execution
- Provide support to Key Account Managers
- Research, analyse and respond to client inquiries related to Direct Marketing
- Detect new opportunities, services or solutions that can be proposed to your clients
Profiel van kandidaat
The ideal Client Support Officer has the following characteristics:
- Bachelor or equivalent by experience
- Fluent in French and Dutch + good working knowledge of English
- Project management skills
- Good Excel knowledge is a must
- Able to manage multiple projects with high accuracy within given deadlines
- You'll have the opportunity to start a challenging job within a multinational that promotes growth and be part of a dynamic team
- You'll have an interesting salary package with many advantages
- After a successful interim, you'll have the chance to receive a permanent contract