Our client offers tailormade ICT solutions ( UCC solutions, connectivity solutions ...) to more then 200 companies . Because of their expansion they are looking for additional Cisco engineers.
- You are in charge for the design, installation, configuration and maintenance of LAN Networks of customers.
- You listen to the need of the customer and make a strong design that fits with their expectations.
- You offer support remotely and if necessary on site.
Size if the team :10 network engineers.
Required skills & experience
- You have a technical, engineering or ICT degree or equivalent by experience.
- Experience in the telecom domain: routing & switching, installation of WIFI networks, installation of firewalls....
- CCNP certified is an asset.
- You have strong communication skills, service minded, teamplayer.
- You are fluent in Dutch and or French with good knowledge of the other language and English .
- You are holder of a driver licence B.
Our client offers a fulltime employment contract with flexibel working hours.
A dynamic company culture in great expansion.
Benefits like a company car, fuel card, insurances...
Our client is also open to Freelancers.