Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
Full details on application.
Relocation assistance provided (if applicable).
You manage and hold, within the framework of an important outsourcing contract by the Ministry of Defence, the ultimate responsibility for the maintenance of buildings and equipment on the site, as well as the fuel station.
You have the ultimate responsibility for a team of ten people who provide all of these services in a large Belgian Defence site.
You report to the SITE MANAGER
- Managing all technicians and green service
- Operating the system of inventories and follow-up maintenance carried out on the basis of the NEN 2767 (training can be provided)
- Giving advice and guiding projects on the reduction of energy consumption, both in terms of the process and in terms of facilities.
- Controlling performed works
- contest, price comparison and order of materials price request and contracts subcontractors – specialist experts
- Annual production of the ASPEN index
- financial control
- Deputy for the SITE MANAGER in his absence
- You have a Higher Education in engineering (architecture, electro-technology, electricity or energy management
- You have minimum 2 years experience
- You have practical experience applying the NEN 2767 condition measurement and the ASPEN index – Training can be provided in this area.
- You are interested in innovation, new techniques and energy management
- You are cost conscious
- You like to take initiative and responsibility
- You are a passionate people manager and enjoy to train employees
- You have a customer-oriented attitude
- You have great care for the security on the site, the safety of customers and employees
- You speak French
- Given the specific environment, you have a great deal of attention for rules and safety, both in terms of site installations and the employees and customers involved
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
About the company
Serco’s space heritage over the last 40 years has placed us in the Space News Top 50 Space Industry Manufacturing and Services Companies - We work alongside EUMETSAT and the European Space Agency, where we are the largest on-site service provider with ca. 300 staff.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
Salary information available upon application.