(in IT activités)
Change Manager ensures that change management activities are carried out within the framework of IT organization at group level.
- In the context of the implementation of IT activities at group level.
- Define and organize the change activities to align the understanding of IT profiles in both group entity
- Define and organize the change activities to facilitate the deployment of group IT tools & solution (like Sharepoint, DMS…)
- Is responsible for carrying out, under the supervision of IT Management, the following change management activities:
- audience and impact analysis
- communication strategy and plan
- communication execution
- animation of a network of change agents if needed
- proposal of training strategy and curriculum, as well as the material production
- stakeholder management
- Is consulted on the necessary organizational alignment activities to be carried out by the managers
- Must ensure that the project delivers the training materials in collaboration with the Process Owner
- Must ensure that communication, eLearning & training take place before deploying the application and verify that the target audience has been prepared
- Is consulted for the definition of a post go-live support structure and must communicate it
- Must follow acceptance / adoption of the change and take appropriate corrective actions where needed
Who are we looking for?
- Dynamic and enthusiastic person
- Previous and successful experience ( 5-10 years) as Change Manager (no Project manager)
- Previous expetrience in Engineering sector is an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English is essential. Dutch and/or French and/or German will be a serious asset.
- Assertive, pro-active and result oriented
- Ready to move once or twice a week in Berlin, Germany
What can we offer?
Evolia is continuously growing and tends to hire highly motivated professionals in order to cover more geographical and industrial fields.
You will receive a permanent contract with competitive salary with extra-legal benefits:
- company car with fuel card,
- communication, representation allowance,
- mobile, internet@home,
- hospitalization and group insurances,
- 20 holidays and 12 compensatory days,
- continuous training