CFD ENGINEER (M/F)
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is seeking an entry level CFD Engineer to work in our EMEA engineering Group! This group is in Luxembourg with responsibility for technology and product development for our engineered combustion and emissions solutions businesses. We serve the EMEA refining, petrochemical markets. The CFD Group also provides technical support on commercial projects for our Burner, Smart combustion groups.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
The primary responsibility of this role is to own and execute CFD projects from the proposal stage for process heaters through analysis, reporting, and presentation. Other responsibilities include contribution to long-term process burners and smart combustion business growth through technology and product development.
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years’ experience (including academic work) with CFD software
- Strong knowledge and understanding of fluid mechanics and the thermal sciences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Master’s degree or higher in Mechanical, Chemical, or related engineering discipline including strong coursework and/or research experience in CFD, Fluid Mechanics, and the Thermal Sciences
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Exposure to experimental work.
- Experience in Combustion related fields
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Please send your application and CV in English to: JZEurorecruitment@johnzink.com