JOB DESCRIPTION:As a Software Engineer at TMC, you use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. Your activities will mainly focus on the design and development of (new) software applications.
Our software positions are unique: our engineers experience the direct impact of their development activities in the final product. Developing software at TMC also is closely interacted with the hardware of our clients’ products. Our software engineers appreciate the challenges linked to our products and environment, the ability to work for investigational/research purposes and the freedom to work with the latest technology and tools. In our company, teamwork is essential.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in C++ for a minimum of 3 years;
- You are familiar with structured and/or object oriented development methodologies and development environments;
- You are familiar with various Operating Systems like Windows and Linux;
- You have experience with software integration;
- You are familiar with working in Agile/SCRUM projects;
- You have knowledge of hardware;
- You are able to build software throughout the development cycle, from requirements specification to implementing and testing the software. Experience with using various requirement management tools, SCM, bug tracking, automatic build, and planning tools;
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract: offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- YOUniversity program: develop your soft/entrepreneurial and hard skills through personal coaching and customized trainings
- Knowledge sharing platform: be part of a business unit based on competences, providing a strong relevant network
- The Entrepreneurial Lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups