Honda is a worldwide concept as a designer and manufacturer of modern, energy-efficient and high-performance cars and motorcycles. Besides that, Honda is also a key player in industrial engines and power products like outboard engines and lawnmowers. Honda stands for design, made by and for people.
Honda Motor Europe Benelux is Honda’s Sales Headquarter for the Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg). It is responsible for the sale of motorcycles (motorcycles & mopeds), cars, power products (lawnmowers, outboard engines, power groups), spare parts and accessories. The products are distributed through an extensive network of distributors. For these activities we can count daily on around 60 enthusiastic colleagues in our offices in Zellik (BE) and Schiphol-Rijk (NL). They contribute to the realisation of the dream of so many people, and possibly also your dream.
The Business Support department comprises both the financial department and the human resources department. For this department we are looking for a Financial Business Support Manager.Functieomschrijving
- You are responsible for controlling the daily accounting activities (carried out by Shared Service Center) and the monthly accounting closures.
- You prepare the financial reporting and declarations for the company
- You are accountable for the budgeting and planning process and monitor the controls and systems in place
- You support both internal and external financial and non-financial audits.
- You are responsible for planning annual manpower/headcount and labour cost budget
- You monitor and manage the entire recruitment and selection process and develop and implement training and development programmes
- You manage the appraisal process and are responsible for the payroll activities
- You manage and optimize the various company policies (HR & Business Administration related) and act as single point of contact for related questions
- You coordinate and follow-up Corporate Governance, Risk Management and related procedures and represent the secretariat of the Steering Committee
- You report to the Branch Director and manage and guide the Business Support Team yourself.
- You have a higher degree in Accounting/Finance.
- You have experience in Accounting and proven experience in Financial Accounting
- You are well-organised, analytical and excellent in problem solving
- You are a strong team-player with an enthusiastic, can-do approach and self-motivated
- You are an Excel-wizard and have knowledge on SAP/FI
- You have a high level of commercial interest and are available to travel across Honda European entities (1 day/month)
- You have advanced English, Dutch and French skills and work well under pressure and tight deadlines
Working experience within an international environment where we work on mutual respect and trust. A company with a human approach, offering his associates realistic possibilities for development and initiative.
A fixed contract with an attractive salary package, perquisite advantages and a company car.Sollicitatieprocedure
Caroline Reyniers - 03 259 29 17