- Leads local and global deployments of Procurement processes and tools. Actively participates in the design of business processes and tools that integration with operations and works toward full integration of the end to end supply chain.
- Maintains day to day operations of business processes and tools. Responsible for assessing effectiveness of current business processes and recommending ongoing process improvements.
- Actively engages stakeholders in the execution of strategic initiatives through communication and change management.
- Collaborates with IT and stakeholders/partners to design solutions that to improve P2P process efficiencies.
- Knowledgeable of Global Procurement Policy and playbook and responsible for local deployment of processes to support compliance targets
To join our team you will need:
The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or a related field,
English is a must
3-5 years of experience in Procurement, Supply Chain or a related Operational/Business function required. Previous strategic sourcing experience preferred. Experience in a related industry preferred
Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge required: Knowledge of core procurement processes and/or project management/change management
- Skills required: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong financial/statistical analysis, organization skills, strong Microsoft Access/Excel skills and/or other database programs, a team player, influence skills, self directing, and ability to work in a very fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Skills desired: manufacturing process, project management, international experience