Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- You will possess, broaden and where necessary acquire a good understanding of the Business Processes & Procedures of IT processes of our client, you will possess a good understanding of the Business Applications supporting these Business Processes, in particular ITSM;
- You will possess a good understanding of the business challenges and market evolutions both on a Business Process level and on a Business Application level;
- You will capture both functional and non-functional Business Requirements;
- You will support the Business Relationship Manager and Business Process Owner in elaborating business objectives in relation to the corporate strategic goals and priorities;
- You will lead the process of defining & documenting the ITSM processes, detailed business requirements including prioritization, dependencies, estimations, acceptance criteria and planning in collaboration with the business, BRM’s, internal domain experts and external parties;
- You will collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and Operations to challenge the business requirements in terms of feasibility, you will review these requirements with business and IT stakeholders;
- You will support the BRM in validating the detailed business requirements with business & IT stakeholders;
- You will manage requirement changes to ensure an optimal delivery in terms of priorities, capacity, architectural design, business priorities, … ;
- You will collaborate with business & IT stakeholders to ensure business requirements consistency across all functions with a clear focus on achieving strategic goals;
- You will review and approve functional specifications to ensure consistency and functional efficiency in delivering of all business requirements;
- You will review the IT ITSM processes, modify them if necessary, control the correct implementation and respect of these processes;
- You will follow up the configuration and customization of delivered functionality to ensure business requirements are delivered correctly;
- You will ensure end-to-end business test scenarios are adequately defined and executed to meet business requirements;
- You will coordinate process design activities covering business requirements;
- You will assure Quality of delivery and you will train key users.
- You have a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Applied economics or Commercial Engineer or other related field. Or equivalent by relevant work experience;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Business processes, of which preferably a few years within the focus domain of IT;
- You have In-depth knowledge of ITSM processes;
- You have proven experience in Agile application development and test methodologies;
- You have experience with process design methods (BPMN 2.0 preferred) including flow objects, various flow objects (e.g. activities, gateways, events, connectors) ;
- You are PMBOK- and/or PMI-certificated, you have knowledge of ITIL;
- You have strong communication skills and you are capable to communicate in a language that is understandable for both business & IT stakeholders;
- You have knowledge of and experience with the Service Now ITSM modules;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- A healthy work-life balance.