Our client has a dynamic working environment and an activity sector that are constantly evolving .
To reinforce their ICT team they are looking for an experienced Business Process Analyst.
As Business Process Analyst you will have the following responsibilities:
- You are the single point of contact for operational services regarding change management ;
- You will carry out the necessary analyzes to determine where processes can be improved, you determine improvement solutions that meet the objectives of the service in question, you set priorities and you make a schedule for implementation;
- You lead the marked improvement by providing professional methods to control the impact of the changes on the organization.
- You will also determine how processes can be improved and monitor the systems that make the actual change;
- You support the operational services in formalizing and preparation of existing processes in accordance with the applicable standards and in close collaboration with the service CPIM (Corporate Process and Information Management);
- You will support the design, development, deployment and follow-up of monitoring systems for the processes in question (KPI and Balanced Scorecard);
- You play the role of project manager for specific improvement projects;
- You are responsible for formalizing business requirements for process improvements when changes to applications or develop new applications are needed;
- You work with the functional analysts to launch changes to the computer systems and monitored.
- You are in possession of a higher degree in economics or management or industrial engineering or information technology, ...;
- You have at least 5 years experience in process optimization ;
- You are familiar with the concepts of Lean, Operational Excellence, Change management, KPI and Balanced Scorecard;
- A working knowledge of UML is a plus;
- A working knowledge of SAP (PM modules and / or MM et / or WM) is an asset;
- An experience in projects of Mobile Workforce Management and / or optimization of Supply Chain is a plus;
- You control one of the two national languages French - Dutch perfectly;
- Professional knowledge of English;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
Our customer offers a
- a fulltime employment
- flexibility in working hours and possibility to do some homeworking
- working in a big organization with lot's of projects, training and career possibilities.
- a competitive salary package and extra-legal benefits (company car with fuel card,meal vouchers, insurances, ...)
- location: Brussels