WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
CREAM’S SPECIAL RECIPE:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues :)
WHAT IS A BUSINESS MANAGER AT CREAM?
Within the business team with Isaure, as Junior Business Manager, you will have full responsibility for creating, developing and managing your business portfolio. You will be in charge of your clients and consultants.
Identify and develop new businesses:
- Research, prospection of new customers, definition of their needs
- Development of existing customers
Design relevant and competitive offers:
- Understand the technical, business and human challenges of the client projects
- Identify the best answer (team, expertise, rate) in the shortest time
- Participation in the negotiation, or renegotiation of the customers’ contracts
- Answers of RFP and RFQ
Recruit and select:
- Call, meet and evaluate candidates to consultant positions
- Recruit high potential consultants
- Collaborate with the Recruitment department to ensure Cream acts on the recruitment market accurately toward its needs
Manage long term and healthy growth:
- Follow-up the projects, the client’s satisfaction
- Manage their careers and personal development
- Draw a strategy to leverage the market opportunities
Strive for excellence:
- Attend technical, business and management training (on-boarding training + continuous training program)
- Be curious, look for personal and collective improvement and learn everything the clients, consultants, colleagues, seniors, failures and successes can teach you
HOW WE IMAGINE OUR FUTURE JUNIOR BUSINESS MANAGER ?
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong interest in business development
- You are pro-active, strong willed, dynamic and results driven.
- Your communication skills and results-oriented way of working are important assets to be able to succeed in this mission
- You have the ability to work in a stimulating environment and meet demanding targets: you will be 100% part of the business development activity!
- You have a Master degree in Business or Engineering and you have 1st professional experience or significant internships in sales in large and complex organizations or consulting companies
- You must be a fluent English and French speaker
WHY SHOULD YOU TASTE CREAM/THE LIME FLAVOUR?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!