Are you looking for a new challenge?
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world. Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
Role: Business Intelligence developer at the EU Commission
Job premises: Brussels (Belgium)
Tasks to be performed (non-exhausted list):
· Provision of expert advice, assistance and best practices in the area of business intelligence technologies.
· Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the area of expertise.
· Analysis, development, tests of integration scenarios between Commission's information systems.
· Analysis of production issues and elaboration of specific solutions (Bug fixing).
· Provision of studies, assessments, technical guidance and evaluations.
· Assistance in testing, evaluation and reporting.
· Quality assurance of new modules/developments.
· Elaboration of written documentation.
Experience in Design, development and maintenance of:
- Data Warehouses.
- Business Intelligence applications.
- SAP Data Services ETL and SAP BO Business Intelligence Client Tools.
- Oracle RDBMS, Toad for Oracle and Toad Data Modeler.
- Business process and technical analysis.
- Agile methodology.
- JIRA tool and the use of SharePoint collaborative platforms.
- The working language is English. A very good command of the English language is mandatory.
- French will be considered as an asset.
Other soft skills the client will appreciate:
- Good communication skills and ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings;
- Proactive attitude, customer oriented and results;
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working and working in an international/ multicultural environment.
If you think you're a suitable candidate for this mission, don't hesitate and apply today (freelancer is also possible)!!!
- Work From Home
- Professional Development
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off