For a well-known client based in the center of Brussels, we are looking for a Functional Analyst for a one year mission (possible extension). There is a possibility to work from either Brussels or London.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Business/Functional analyst
- You speak English. French and/or Dutch is an asset
- You are attentive to administrative monitoring and reporting
- You have experience with commodities trading including logistic aspects and financial derivatives
- You have good knowledge of key indicators such as PnL, MtM,... in order to assist business in reconciling economical and accounting PNL
- Your have a good understanding of the Front-To-Back chain
- Any experience with Orchestrade would be a strong asset
- Any knowledge in .Net, REST, SQL, Python, PowerBI, Angular, VBA would be a strong asset
- Working in a self-organizing team that covers analysis, development, testing, releasing and support
- Implement all aspects of an application design - Translate application use cases into functional applications, design, coding, security, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, delivering and testing.
- Deliver services to users with the highest level of satisfaction.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, as per high standard of software quality, design and testing principles of the team while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Support continuous improvement of the services and applications.
- Work in close collaboration business stakeholders/users and business analysts, architects, other IT development teams
Interested? Don't hesitate to apply with your latest CV!