As Business Development Manager your primary role will be to analyse a client’s pain points, to show them your software is the solution to their problem.
The primary targets are large accounts. In order to get into these large accounts, you’ll be working with other bright minds, to get all the necessary info on the people you need to speak to.
- Together with the VP Sales, target the stakeholders and execute your plan-of-attack.
- Speak to potential clients to identify their pain points.
- Advise clients on how to improve their business processes within the software.
- Work on the RFI’s / RFP’s with the consultants.
- Visit prospects & clients and lead them through the entire sales cycle.
- Visit business events to expand your network.
- Previous experience in a sales role, selling B2B solutions (software, services, complex products …)
- The ability to communicate with C-levels in a clear manner.
- A hunger for understanding a client’s pain points.
- Experience in selling SaaS or FinTech is a plus.
- Fluent in English with a good level of either Dutch or French.
- A thriving, entrepreneurial environment in which people matter.
- The unique opportunity to join a fintech company on its path to becoming a global leader.
- A talented team of bright, international people who love to work hard but play even harder!
- A market conform gross salary package with an attractive commission scheme & extralegal benefits.
- Trainings on several levels, to make sure you stay on top of your game.