Within the Business Development team, you will be responsible for the strategic projects in order to contribute to the business growth today and tomorrow.
You will analyze, develop strategies and implement them in order to ensure revenue generation capability of the company. You will work closely with internal stakeholders such as Sales, It & Marketing teams for the implementation of projects.
You will be joining a booming company specialized in online announcements and promotions for real estate.
With more than 20 years of experience, the company is a key actor on its market and is still growing today with a lot of evolution perspectives.
The atmosphere within the company reflects the good health and spirit that the client wants to demonstrate in-and-outside.
As Strategic Marketing Analyst, your key responsibilities will include :
- Contribute to the business growth of the company
- Work on different projects for every type of company's customers
- Analyze the existing products and find new revenue generation
- Find new possibilities, analyze them, develop strategies and implement them
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as Marketing, IT & Sales teams
- Generate highly qualified lead by working on different streams
- Implement KPI's of the different projects and make the follow-up
- Be an expert of the market and provide insights, feedback and recommendations
- Go on field with Account Managers in order to get a better understanding of the market
- Define the pricing strategy
- Collaborate with the marketing department in order to propose commercial actions and communications campaigns based on the insights and figures
- Ensure the services quality delivered to the customers
The successful candidate will have the following qualities :
- Master's degree
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar function - preferably in the same type of industry
- Strong analytical skills & hands-on approach
- Strong business focus
- Results & solutions oriented
- Be able to take initiatives
- Dynamic, proactive, entrepreneur and out-of-the-box mindset
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills
- Stress resistant and be able to manage short deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Bilingual French & Dutch, fluent in English
You will join a booming, dynamic and professional company leader on its market and where personal and professional development is possible.
You will join a team of 6 people where everyone is working on the same objectives.
You will have an attractive salary package.