Our client is a prestigious undisputed leading brand in international luxury hardware.
80% of their production is intended for foreign customers mainly in Europe, UK, US, Russia and the Middle East.
Your contacts are mainly architects, decorators, carpenters, interior designers who manage construction sites. They are essentially professional companies but you will also have individuals.
To strengthen the sales team in Brussels, we are recruiting a Business Development Manager who is passionate about both architecture and art history.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing international turnover.
Your main tasks will be
- Maintain and develop existing customers through regular and rigorous commercial monitoring
- Plan and organize your trips abroad (on average 20%)
- Look for new opportunities (internet, listing, networks, fairs, ...)
- After a site visit, you are able to respond quickly to customer requests by providing technical advice
- Prepare offers with technical support and planning
- Ensure customer relations from the start-up phase to delivery as well as after-sales follow-up
- Participation in certain international fairs, for example Maison & Objets in Paris, furniture fair in Milan, …
- At least 10 years of commercial experience in interior design or decoration
- Perfect command of French and English, Spanish or Russian would be a real asset
- It is not essential to be an architect but you must be able to understand a technical plan and take measurements on site
- Flexible to travel 20%
- You are a born hunter and love prospecting
- You are at ease when meeting high profile customers and provide a tailor-made service to all your clients
- Problem solver
- Empathy is one of your main asset
- Autonomous, pro-active
- An impeccable personal presentation
Keywords: Business Developer, Sales Manager, Ambassador, luxury sector, interior design, decorator, interior decorator, design, interior designer, …
- Fixed contract or as a self-employed person
- Full-time or part-time 3/5 or 4/5
- Varied work in a family atmosphere
- Possibility of evolving in the short term towards a function with more responsibilities (Sales Manager)
- A salary depending on your experience + € 6 meal vouchers + company car + fuel card + hospitalization insurance + mobile phone subscription
- Private car park
- The possibility to integrate into an SME of twenty people