everis is hiring a Software Architect to work at European Commission.
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
Role: IT Business Architect
Location : Brussels
- Business Architecture, Analysis and design of information systems.
- Data analysis and modelling of Data domains.
- Review of the business architecture of existing systems
- Business process modelling and documentation with BMPN
- Functional analysis of business requirements, Business rules
- Business case analysis
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Interface between the customer, users, project leaders and the developers
- Assistance with the implementation of the technical architecture
- Assistance in the testing and the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting
Expertise in Business Analysis:
- In depth knowledge of business process modelling and experience with modelling techniques such as BPMN, UML or ERD
- Ability to challenge and redesign business processes (ask not only WHAT but also WHY)
- Excellent knowledge of data modelling, and Data Domains
- Excellent mastering of functional and non-functional requirements
- Knowledge of business analysis tools (e.g. Aris)
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing reports
- Strong capacity to give high level presentations
- Good understanding of Web security and GDPR
Expertise in software engineering and Agile:
- Excellent knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. Agile/Scrum)
- Extensive experience in agile projects And the use of Atlassian suite (Jira and Confluence)
- Experience in integration projects.
- Good knowledge of User Experience Design
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Good understanding of Enterprise Architecture
- Good knowledge of Relational DBMS (Oracle) and Text databases (Solr)
On top of these, you will need have fluency in English, able to work in a multi-cultural setting and able to be a good team player.
If this position sounds appealing to you, do not wait and apply now!! We are looking forward to meeting you
- Vacation/paid time off
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Work From Home