Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
Role: Business Analyst
Location : Brussels, European Commission
- Acting as the bridge between the Business and the IT team.
- Capturing high-level context of the projects in Vision document, Business case, Comparison studies,…
- Formalising business requirements and business processes applying the best practices of the Industry (BABOK, Agile techniques)
- Writing functional specifications for developers.
- Communicating about the projects at all levels of the organisation.
- Actively participating to the testing phases (redaction of test cases, coach users, feedback) both on Business and IT sides.
- Support the project manager in planning activities and communication.
- Very good knowledge in both UML & BPMN.
- Agile techniques: User Stories, Backlog management, Planning workshop, Retrospectives,…
- MS Office, MS Visio.
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence and JiRA tools is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle database is a plus.
- Experience with Aris is a plus.
- Fluency in English. (French is an advantage)
Some soft skills the client will appreciate:
- Good communication skills and ability to work in an international setting.
- Proactive attitude, customer oriented and results.
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working and working in an international/ multicultural environment.
If you think you're a suitable candidate for this mission, don't hesitate and apply today (freelancer is also possible)!!!
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Professional Development
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off