Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world. Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Brussels, European Commission
- Analysis of Business requirements.
- Business model analysis.
- Business process analysis.
- Assistance in Vision documents.
- Business processes modelling.
- Functional requirements and business cases analysis.
- Risk analysis.
- Good knowledge of information systems matters and their architectures.
- Good knowledge of business process analysis.
- Good knowledge of analysis/modelling tools and techniques (use case diagram, state diagram, entity relationship model etc.)
- Good knowledge of BPMN or UML or other with equivalent value.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile)
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus)
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing business analysis.
Fluency in English. (French is an advantage)
Some soft skills the client will appreciate:
- Good communication skills and ability to work in an international setting.
- Proactive attitude, customer oriented and results.
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working and working in an international/ multicultural environment.
If you think you're a suitable candidate for this mission, don't hesitate and apply today (freelancer is also possible)!!!
- Life Insurance
- Professional Development
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off