Are you looking for a real career boost? Are you willing to work in a challenging environment and get real? Do you want to integrate a young, fast-growing and dynamic company as well as strengthen your skills with our Intys training program?
Then, take a chance and apply for our Business Analyst position! We have opportunities all over Belgium thanks to our two offices in Gent and Brussels!
What we have to offer:
At Intys, we want you to grow and we’ll help you through your journey with us. Therefore, we have elaborated a three-year training program adapted to your specific needs!
This way, you’ll get the opportunity to attend meaningful trainings, get the certifications needed for your career path alongside a fulfilling mission that corresponds to your aspirations.
We will always encourage you to do your best and go the extra-mile. You’ll be working in a friendly environment within a fast-growing company.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Collect, analyze, specify and document the business and functional requirements
- Design the required solution for your customers, you will make the bridge between business and IT.
- Define the necessary data architecture (conceptual, logical and physical data models) as well as all required data transformation and reporting processes.
- Organize workshops with customers and analyze the regulatory requirements to ensure an in-depth understanding of the needs.
- Establish and execute test cases from business/functional perspectives in order to verify that the solution complies with all requirements (regulatory, functional, non-functional).
- Provide trainings and support to end-users
- Drive all change management and communication aspects towards operational teams.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.
- You hold a Master's Degree.
- You have minimum 1 year of relevant experience as a Business Analyst.
- You are familiar with IT environments.
- You have a mature, assertive and dynamic personality, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of an ERP package (SAP, Oracle, JDEdwards…) is an asset.
Then we can also offer you:
- Tailor made training program (soft and hard skills)
- Competitive salary in line with the market
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Full health insurance
- Pension fund
- Lunch allowance
- Net expenses