- Business Analyst function within the Sales & Marketing division
- Business insights, Sales results, market studies, CRM launch, Strategic projects involvement
Our client is a well-known pharmaceutical company - leader on the OTC segment with its well-known Pain Management brand. In order to sustain their growth in Belgium and to support the Sales & Marketing BU, they are currently looking for a Business Analyst.
As the successful Business Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Deliver business insights to Belgium Commercial organization
- Analyze, drive & support the operational performance
- Support the strategy definition with the Head of Marketing & Head of Sales
- Develop - in collaboration with the Operation Manager - a new BI-tools to facilitate the decision-making process for the long term.
- Develop Market analyses via automate reporting.
- Analyze, understand and recommend on analyses - pricing, ROI, Market studies, Benchmark, …
- Establish Performance reports & gather information.
- Analyze performance and generate KPI reports for the Sales & Marketing departments.
- Assist in the creation and automation of processes for the business unit.
- Deliver support for the Sales and Marketing department.
- Set up commercial analyses and help the sales team with customer sales information.
- Implement the new SAP pricing tool & strategy.
- CRM-System: Nurture, enhance the actual CRM system and build together with the Business Performance & Operations manager the next generation CRM system for the company.
- Lead the sales follow-up process in collaboration with the Head of Sales.
- Enhance existing data reports for the Sales and marketing department.
- Follow-up the incentive scheme, sales target planning, and incentive process.
- Help the commercial department regulating and automating the commercial tools.
- Lead the merchandising analytical tool for the commercial department.
- Prepare & challenge the analytical part for tender dossiers for Hospitals.
As the successful Business Analyst, you will have the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor degree in Business related field.
- Fluent in French & English ios mandatory - Dutch is a nice to have.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar or analytical consulting role.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and eagerness to learn business analytics tools. - VBA will be consider as as strong asset.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office PowerPoint - Access, is a big plus.
- Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across diverse business departments. (Marketing/Sales/Business intelligence).
- A structured approach to analysis and project management mind-set.
- Experience of driving analytical projects, implementation of tools or BI is a strong asset.
- Driven by results & excellence in the job, attitude to make things happen.
- Operational SAP Knowledge is a strong asset.
- Strong analytical mindset with a high level of autonomy
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
The successful Business Analyst will:
- Have the chance to join a new organisation able to make the difference on the market
- Join the leader of the market in Pain Management
- Receive an attractive salary package in line with his experiences - Excluding Company Car