Who are we looking for?
As we are strengthening our operations within Belgium, we want to leverage the Benelux Life Insurance and the application knowledge to align with customer’s business and technology vision and thereby scale up towards being a strategic partner with a consultative mindset.
Key Responsibilities of the job
To strengthen our footprint in Benelux, we are looking for a Business Analyst at Senior Associate level with vast Benelux Insurance knowledge especially on Life domains.
As the Business Analyst you are responsible for translating the business needs in an exhaustive business requirements document. The role requires:
- Focus on understanding the needs of the business as a whole by identifying initiatives that will allow the business to meet the objective
- Use different techniques for collecting requirements from stakeholders in a project such as brainstorming, workshops, document analysis, surveys & interviews etc.
- Play the role of liaison between IT and the business, communicating and translating between different perspectives or views about requirement using different vocabulary to match those views.
- Develop and specify requirements in enough detail (by using use cases, business rule documentations, screen layouts etc.) to allow the project team to implement them successfully.
- Give Input & Review Test Scenarios (on demand)
- Knowledge of the business processes
- Knowledge of the applications (functional aspects)
Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years working experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge on Belgian Insurance & legal requirements like Sigedis, Mifid etc.
- Bachelor or Master Engineer (commercial engineer, civil engineer) or mathematics or Business Economics or Finance
- Strong business acumen
Soft skill competences
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Solution oriented
- Flexible and oriented towards change
- Good communication skills (orally and written)
- Structured and organized; Attention to details
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to work in a multi-cultural team
Qualifications and Certifications
- Fluent English and French is a must have
- Comfortable with Benelux Insurance especially in Life
- Delivery experience managed at least 2-3 projects with large teams
- Dutch is preferred
- European passport
- Consultative skills
- Minimal Bachelor degree