Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting.
Luxembourg Stock Exchange is looking for a:
Business Analyst - Finance (F/M) job based in Luxembourg
We are looking for a proactive individual with an appetite to learn and grow within our Finance department and Business Analysis Team.
- Analyze business needs and shape comprehensive dashboards with strategic indicators, in line with business requirements
- Support BA team with the implementation of self-servicing web-based dashboards
- Contribute to KPIs analysis & improvement to enhance existing business/financial reporting
- Contribute to competition & market analysis
- Collaborate with stakeholders to enhance Business Intelligence
- Participate to ongoing efforts on processes and clients experience optimization
- Be holder of a Master’s degree in Finance/Economics/Statistics
- Highly motivated and flexible team player committed to deliver results within short deadlines
- Well organised and able to prioritize and tackle multiple tasks
- Have an analytical mind to be able to identify gaps, interpret data and present information
- Accurate, detail-oriented and reliable
- Excellent communication skills in French and English(spoken and written)
- Advanced MS Excel skills is a must, any VBA/SQL knowledge is a plus
- Any knowledge of a data analytics tool(s) would be considered as an advantage
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your CV and application letter by clicking on the Apply button below.
At a later stage, we may ask for a recent copy of a criminal record (N°3).