Our client is one of the leading telecommunication operators on the Belgian market, with over 3 million customers, and in Luxembourg through its subsidiary.
As a convergent actor, our client provide mobile telecommunication services, internet and TV to private clients, as well as innovative mobile and fixed line services to businesses. Their high-performance mobile network supports 2G, 3G, 4G and 4G+ technology and is the subject of ongoing investments. Our client is a subsidiary of the French Group, one of the leading European and African operators for mobile telephony and ADSL internet access, as well as one of the world leaders for telecommunication services to enterprises.
The Belgian Branch is listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange. (OBEL)
For their B2B business, our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic:
As specialist in commercial policies you design and get validated all remuneration policies for our sales people to reach our B2B strategic and commercial ambitions with optimal sales acquisition levels and balanced retention costs. You also supervise their implementation, insure change management and babysitting period.
- You are responsible for continuous improvement/adaptations in those remuneration policies
- You conduct the budget exercise in alignment with the strategic plan and commercial ambitions
- You translate the budget into timely sales targets in alignment with all relevant stakeholders (mainly Sales & Finance)
- You identify drivers to improve P&L for each of our sales channel and you perform detailed and insightful analysis aimed to maximize our market share.
- In reporting progress on all value drivers and reviewing corrective actions, you contribute actively to Business Reviews
- You define KPI and flag variances to the concerned sales teams and identify areas of improvement for specific regions or sales profiles
- Through identification of consumption patterns and churn behavior, you make recommendations for Marketing to improve contact plan and customer experience.
- You prepare intelligence customer intelligence date ready to be integrated in customer-facing applications, channels, governance bodies and management meeting
- You develop and deliver complex customer behavior dashboards, that are in turn used by marketing or customer experience managers to take decisions (e.g. churn by client segment, customer digital behavior,..)
- You have a university degree in a quantitative area (Engineer, Economics, Statistics)
- You have a relevant experience of minimum 3 years in customer analyses in a data-driven marketing, commercial or customer centric context
- Ideally you have proven experience in remuneration policies and commissioning practices
- You master the Office suite (Excel & PowerPoint) and have knowledge of data handling techniques and data software languages (R, PYTHON, SQL, COGNOS)
- You have the capacity to build helicopter view as well as to dive into details to deliver relevant analysis and recommendations to drive business
- You are self-starting and you can work independently in a context of tight deadlines
- You speak fluently English, French or Dutch
You will make the difference in this highly innovative vibe. You will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training. You can count on a highly competitive and versatile compensation and benefits package.