Business Analyst - European Commission
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 24,500 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, IT and technology consulting, IT implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our fast-growing team in Brussels in the public sector within the context of a flagship initiative of the European Commission, currently under development.
As a Business Analyst, you will closely work with a team of consultants working for the European Commission and you will provide support in performing business analysis duties. We are looking for someone who is a team player and has a proven track within the sphere of the business analysis practice, has excellent writing skills in English and a keen interest in the employment and education policies of the EU.
You will be involved in:
- Requirements elicitation, prioritization and management of a new IT platform
- Documenting requirements, mainly through Scenarios and Use Cases and user stories
- Drafting presentation materials and (technical) documentation
- Providing support in preparing presentations to stakeholders
- Conducting meeting with client representatives
- Drafting summaries, statistics, reports and briefing notes, meeting minutes and contribute to strategic documents.
- Contributing to project management activities supporting the Project Manager
- Liaising with the technical teams to ensure that the information systems implement the requirements
- Performing functional testing and/or liaise with the test team to help ensuring that business and functional requirements enter into the test stream correctly.
- Academic background in IT or engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in performing business analysis activities
- Very good English drafting and communication skills (both oral and writing)
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working and working in an international/ multicultural environment
- Able to interact with a variety of stakeholder, including business and IT representatives
- Business analysis certification desirable (e.g. PMI-PBA, ECBA, CCBA, CBAP)
- Fundamentals of IT development
- Knowledge of agile practices
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Excellent command of Microsoft tools (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Working experience with JIRA
- Interest for employment and education policy at EU level
We at Everis make the difference by being close to our clients, exceeding expectations, managing proactively our projects and customers and focusing on quality and selecting employees with the right mindset to make our company grow. The Group has the ambitious goal to position within the TOP 3 worldwide.
We offer a career in a fast growing company with lots of professional development opportunities.
- Work From Home
- Professional Development
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off