Are you looking for a new challenge?
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world. Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
Role: Business Analyst at the EU Commission
Job premises: Brussels (Belgium)
Tasks to be performed (non-exhausted list):
- Development and enhancement of architecture.
- Review of the architecture of existing system and assistance with the implementation of the architecture.
- Analysis of organizational structures.
- Assistance to the development of applications in order to reflect the specifications.
- Analysis of enterprise business processes and in that context Business process analysis and modelling.
- Production of enterprise architecture models and documents, business case, business glossary, vision, business requirements documents and other relevant documents.
- Propose enhancements of the existing architecture and business process to improve the efficiency of a procedure and/or simplify the application development/maintenance.
- Production of use case models based on user requirements and help on the software architecture documents, design and analysis models.
- Participation in risk analysis and quality tests.
- Leading workshops and participate in workshops and meetings.
- Analytical minded.
- Knowledge of development methodologies (e.g. RUP- RUP Agile or Agile Scrum).
- Excellent Knowledge of Business Process Analysis, business modelling and its corresponding notation (BPMN) & functional analysis (UML).
- Good knowledge in Enterprise Architecture and SPARX Enterprise Architect
- The working language is English. A very good command of the English language is mandatory.
- French will be considered as an asset.
Other soft skills the client will appreciate:
- Good communication skills and ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings;
- Proactive attitude, customer oriented and results;
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working and working in an international/ multicultural environment.
If you think you're a suitable candidate for this mission, don't hesitate and apply today! (Freelancer is also possible)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Professional Development
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off