What Cream is all about?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport sectors.
Cream’s special recipe:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
And Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues
What is the job all about?
The Business Analyst Business Intelligence translates the BI needs of the business teams in specifications for the IT department, for both small demands or as part of larger projects (contributions or BI project).
He is responsible for:
- Act as person of contact between Business Engineering Teams and the Development Team
- Define the business specifications for BI needs
- Participation in (or management of) BI projects, or on the BI tracks of other projects for the engineering activities:
- Requirements definition
- Impact analysis
- Process definition
- Representing the BI vision (and BI target architecture) that has been defined
- Collaboration with data delivery experts to deliver on projects
- Understand business requirements and build a functional analysis which covers needs of the business according to our BI reference architecture
- Collaborate with the development team
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent by experience
- You have good knowledge in BI techniques and tools (BO, SAS, Cognos...)
- An experience in concepts: ETL, DWHSE, data & process mining, reporting… could be a real asset
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are rigorous, customer oriented, and you have high communication skills and analytical skills
- You are versatile and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You are committed to traveling abroad occasionally upon the client’s request
What does Cream offer you?
Working with Cream means having a broad diversity of career options and it also means growing up in a learning environment where knowledge and sharing are the heart of your professional life and contributing to real change throughout a stimulating career.
Responding to clients needs, ensuring sustainable output, optimizing the way they work... Every day, our multi-talented people respond to all these challenges and more. We just hire great people and give them freedom to be awesome!
"The little thing that can make the difference,
Cream is developing a diversity plan and would like that all its members reflect the society in all its diversity"
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Food and Coffee
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Mobile Phone Discount
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Performance bonus
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Transportation Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Vehicle Allowance
- Work From Home