Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 12+ Months
Languages: Dutch, English
- Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical / engineering or business economics background, or equivalent through experience;
- Demonstrable experience with the Flemish government is a must
- Communication skills and experience with teamwork and project-oriented working.
- Knowledge of business processes in general and of those of the Flemish government in particular (after training period)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in general business operations with application in the IT field. Strong communication and analysis oriented.
- Strong abstraction ability Being
- able to think and work from the business on a strategic level
- Being able to determine the technological solutions for the business challenges with which the client is confronted through thorough analysis and financial substantiation.
- Language requirement: Dutch speaking at European CEFR level C2.
- Knowledge of MS Office Packages
- Knowledge of the different Project Management facets (costs, timing, coordination, planning, estimates)
- Thorough Knowledge of Business Engineering; being able to propose business solutions that are a good combination of Business and Technology knowledge
- Being able to advise clients and assist them with strategy, organization and IT issues
- Being able to give a vision of (technological) developments within their field to Clients, being able to handle them well with a set business target
- The Integrated Investment Program (GIP) and the rollout of the supporting application form an important part of the assignment.
- In addition, change processes within the policy domain are also supervised, as well as new structural partnerships within the policy domain and with external partners (change management).