Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland (https://www.pauwelsconsulting.com/about/contact/) .Job description
Our client is looking for a business analyst in a context of evolutions of existing IT projects based on Microsoft Project, PowerBI and SharePoint.
- You support our client in the development of existing projects.
- You capture, define and model the business expectations that should lead to the design or evolution of IT tools.
- You are the privileged interlocutor between business and IT.
- You coordinate the implementation of improvements.
- You support the business in carrying out validation tests.
- You check that the IT solutions proposed perfectly meet business demand.
- You train and help the business to use the tools in an optimal way.
- You are Bilingual (FR/NL) and write your documents in English.
- You have more than 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Project (2013), Sharepoint (2013 and Online), Power BI and have SSRS skills.
- You are Agile and master the SCRUM.
- You are curious and have a strong customer orientation, flexibility, critical thinking and team spirit.
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees