For a prominent company in the gaming industry in Alost we're looking for a business analyst. you have a few years of experience already and also have a technical knowledge that you can apply on the job, this might be interesting to you.
The company hiring is a large and established enterprise that has created and expanded their brand and are looking for qualified people to contribute to their growth. They already have a headcount of more than 200 people of which around 80 employees are dedicated to their IT branch.
- Work with Data Intelligence, Marketing and other relevant business units to gather complex data to:
* analyze and translate these data into valuable information to support sound business decisions;
* identify opportunities / threats;
* provide recommendations to stakeholders;
- Be responsible for timely and accurate, monthly reporting to internal and external stakeholders on Customer Satisfaction data, Business data (re Arcades and Casinos), Marketing data,…;
- Perform deep dive analyses to troubleshoot or identify root causes for ad hoc business issues and requests;
- Participate in the yearly budget preparation for both Arcades and Casinos;
- Answer to complex reporting needs by / enhancing KPI dashboards for leadership;
- Build and foster relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and become a trusted partner and provider of information based upon key analytics data.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- You are fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
- Consultative approach being strong interpersonal;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties;
- Experience with communication to C-level management;
- Ability to work under pressure and on multiple projects;
- Excellent analytical skills and capable of working with large sets of complex data;
- a strong business acumen and interest in the business combined with a curious attitude;
- Eye for detail, while always bearing the bigger picture in mind;
- Proven track record of delivering against targets and experience in developing KPI's, dashboards, …;
- Used to work in a structured and organized way;
- Can-do attitude always looking for opportunities to improve the way of working;
- Flexible and capable of working outside working hours in case of urgent ad hoc requests.
- MS Office: advanced knowledge Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven experience in R, SQL
Nice to have:
In exchange for your expertise, you will receive a market competitive salary and an abundance of extralegal advantages and a stimulating environment that provides all means needed to fulfill the job.