Our client is an important ICT service provider that has been operational on the Belgian market for several decades. They have become the solid partner in Secure Networking for many of their clients. To reinforce their team they are looking for ARUBA support engineers - ARUBA senior engineers - ARUBA experts..
- You'll get to be involved in all technical stages of a project's lifecycle:
- During the design stage, you'll draw up networking architectures. You'll get to share your vision with clients and be their trusted advisor.
- During the building stage, you'll be the person effectively carrying out the projects.
- During the operations stage, you'll be providing 3rd-line support for clients.
- You'll get to develop best practices and standardize processes in pre-sales and all project stages.
- You have several years of experience and know the ins and outs of networks in general or within a specific specialization and are experienced in medium to large IT environments.
- Do you have technical knowledge in the following domains and/or technologies?
- Network architectures and concepts, Networking management tools
- Routing and switching, TCPIP, OSPF, BPG, etc.
- Aruba networking and security solutions
- WAN, LAN, WLAN, MPLS, SDN
- One or more HPE Aruba certifications are a nice to have: ACMP, ACDP, ACCP or equivalent
- You're committed to helping our Networking and Security team grow
- You're always curious about new and relevant innovation in Technology
Our customer offers
- A challenging position in a dynamic, innovative and growing company that invests in its human capital.
- Career opportunities, trainings & workshops
- A competitive salary package, including extra legal advantages.
- Flexibility: Homeworking, satellite offices over Flanders & Brussels, flexible working hours
- 32 days of annual leave
FREELANCERS CAN ALSO APPLY