Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 83 million private and corporate customers and its 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, push the boundaries and challenge the industry.
Allianz Partners (AP) provides diverse expertise in automotive, international health & life, travel insurance, assistance and direct sales and is at the forefront of the Allianz B2B2C offering. United under one brand, Allianz Assistance, Allianz Automotive and Allianz Care are specialist areas combining forces to push boundaries and create tomorrow’s solutions to deliver an enhanced experience to our clients. Our 15,000 employees are based across 34 countries and combine 58 different languages and 60 nationalities, reflecting the truly diverse nature of Allianz Partners. Our DNA is unique: we dare and care, anytime, anywhere. If this sounds like you, come and join us.
Reporting to the Medical Operations direction, you will support the implementation of the Medical Operations strategy, in particular:
- Analyze the required data to detect root-courses of planning issues and support
- Support project / initiative tracking
- Support Global Medical Operations strategic planning – including financial assessment / business case analysis
- Define harmonized standards / procedures for Medical Operations
Drive operational data analysis
- Responsible for reporting to clients, BP’s, local management and global office.
Support Medical Operations strategic planning – including financial assessment / business case analysis:
- Participate in the overall development of the Strategic / Planning dialogue (SD/PD) for Medical Operations.
Support project / initiative tracking in alignment with the local board
- Maintain and update tracking tools to ensure alignment
- Report on the tracking regularly
- Ensure alignment with all the stakeholders
Support harmonization of procedures for Medical Operations in the following areas:
- Governance, processes, Ops Workforce Management, Systems (incl. ABS), Operational Monitoring (i.e. KPI tracking)
Ensure ad-hoc reporting to stakeholders :
- Produce detailed, high quality and clear communication
- Prepare ad-hoc updates for management / team
- Identify issues, escalate them and track resolution
- Ensure alignment with management / Regional Operational Heads on key orientations
Behavior / values required:
- Strong Communication (verbal & written) and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- A strong and motivational personality
- Demonstrable ability to think “outside of the box” and innovate
- Proven ability to drive and manage change
- Comfortable challenging the ideas of others
- Strong influencing skills, particularly with middle management
- Capable of working across borders and cross organizational boundaries
- Commercial acumen
- Educated to degree level
- 5+ years of relevant BA experience
- Top-Tier Consulting experience is a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of Financial Services / Insurance Industry Sector is useful but not essential
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytic and organizational skills
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies.
Minimum English as a language skill, Dutch and French are a distinct advantage.