My client is a leading company active within the Tobacco industry.
The Brand Executive will work together with 3 other colleagues Brand Executive and a senior Brand Manager in Belgium.
- Co-develop & implement brand strategies aligned with the International Brand Group guidelines and Western European & company targets in order to maximise volume, profit and share performance.
- Assists in the development and adaptation of implementation of the global brand guidelines
- Manage annual brand plan executions and is accountable for activity evaluation
- Be a brand guardian on operational level
- Is making the quarterly Brand Performance review
- Implement and evaluate brand activities in the local market, ensuring that profit objectives are met or exceeded.
- Assist in the development and adaptation of implementation toolkits
- Contribute to identifying relevant brand activities from high level toolkit to be implemented in Local market.
- Monitor performance against KPI's on yearly and quarterly basis & recommend corrective actions where appropriate
- Implement the brand standards (product, packaging, price, communication and brand architecture)
- Ensure alignment with brand guidelines
- Agency management - collaborate with external agency to develop correct material
- Budget management - ensure efficient budget spent in line with brand KPIs
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- University degree or equal by experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Marketing
- Data analysing and reporting skills
- Excellent relationship builder & communicator
- Commercially driven
- Consumer led
- Good performance on PC systems and tools (Windows, MS Office, SAP)
- Able to communicate in English, knowledge of French and/or Dutch is a plus
Brand Marketing Project - 3 months with possible extension to become a permanent employee