Since 1991, our client has been a pioneer of technology and also the European expert in open source solutions. With audacity and ambitious good projects, add a pinch of visionary culture, a fair dose of innovation, sprinkle with multidisciplinary technical expertise and you get the Organization, the European leader in integration and open source outsourcing solutions. Our client is characterized as being an open informal company where we see people as our most important value and where we give them the opportunity to develop and grow.
Agile, open and committed, we love to be one step ahead to keep our position on the podium of major players in the digital world.
To reinforce their team, our client is currently looking for a
BENELUX BID MANAGER
As Benelux Bid Manager, you show a strong interest in technologies among which leading tech changes, e-commerce, mobile apps crafting, IoT, digital transformation advisory. An open, positive and performance driven individual will easily succeed within the group, supported by collaborative teams. Customer oriented and hands-on person, your role is to support the Business & Sales activities of the organization in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
The job requires strong autonomy and leadership. You will be given the right mandate to act and decide on your scope of work. You will report to the Region Manager and will be included in group pre-sales governance streams.
The main purpose of the job’s activity is to transform into projects proposal. The Transformation rate KPI will be your main measurement. Along with efficiency, overall business is expected to grow in volume. Region Booking is another measurement KPI for the role.
- You work closely with Sales staff in order to qualify thoroughly customer’s needs and requests, being expressed through meetings or more formally with RFPs
- You identify the accurate selling Value Proposition to our customers, and make sure that it fits the organizations’ strategy, capacities, commitments
- You design and elaborate the offer
- You draft a user journey, mockup, persona or other relevant elements that would set a vision and an adequate approach to the customer’s need
- With the support of Group experts, Sales teams and delivery management you build an offer with relevant services, technological approach, workload, planning and pricing
- You jointly present with sales and other team members our Value Propositions to customers, you support the Sales staff in closing the deals
- You support, execute and make sure the selling process is respected end to end
- You value your proposals and share your takeaways from lost and won deals in order to enhance transformation rates and customer value proposition quality
- You support the Sales Teams in identifying the most relevant opportunities, you promote the organization’s offers internally and externally on keynotes or event participation
- You support the transition from sales to delivery by providing consultancy during the initial stages of the project
- You document case studies and customer success stories and spread inside and outside the Group
With a strong interest in digital technologies and usage, you intend to succeed and have fun in various situations.
- Leadership, organized, thorough worker with strong methodology assets
- Strong knowledge and experience of the digital field
- Experience in User eXperience consulting
- Proven track record in pre-sales and bid management
- Highly comfortable in writing and oral communication
- Able to collaborate and facilitate collaboration with other organizations and geographies
- Beyond English, speaking French, Dutch or German would be appreciated and differentiating
- At ease with travelling in Western Europe on a regular basis
- Competitive salary with benefits (car allowance, laptop, phone plan, luncheon vouchers, health Insurance, …)
- A meaningful job in the Belgium startup branch
- Unique and flexible working conditions
- Good degree of autonomy and responsibility
- An open and informal working atmosphere
- An international team of friendly colleagues
- Opportunity to learn from challenging environment
- Unique and Flexible Working Conditions
- efficiency is only possible with a good working environment, therefore we offer flexible working location: remotely, from the main office (Brussels)