Are you looking for a new challenge?
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
Role: Java back - end developer
Location : Brussels, European Commission
What would be your responsibilities?
- Analysis, design, validation and implementation of appropriate technology solutions and architecture improvements.
- Provide assistance and perform the implementation of the reference architecture;
- Address performance issues;
- Participation in the inception, design and development.
- Draw and implement web-services;
- Implement production improvements for the DG's
- Define, write and maintain technical analysis and architecture documents with the highest standards;
- Integrate User and Security Management module;
- Align the back-office with the evolution of the modules in the front-office;
What do you need to have?
- Strong experience with Object Oriented Programming and design patterns
- Strong experience with with Java or Java Enterprise Edition
- Strong experience in the development and conception of applications with Spring framework
Experience in the development and conception of applications with one or several of the following:
- JPA, Hibernate or similar, JDBC, JMS
- Application servers
- SQL and DB engines
- Oracle Database
- Web services (REST, SOAP, JAX-WS.. )
- XML standards
Other useful skills:
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Capability to work in team in a multicultural and multilingual environment;
- Capabilities to draft documents in English and hold meetings.
- Ability to work in a team.
Apply now via this advert and we are looking forward to meeting you.!
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Vacation/paid time off
- Professional Development