What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Azure Architect to join our Belgium Team.
We work with the world’s leading organizations to provide collaborative solutions to their business and IT challenges with innovative ideas that are embraced by their customers. More than 5,300 professionals around the world leverage deep industry knowledge across 15 verticals including: banking and financial services, healthcare, retail, consumer goods and insurance to deliver robust digital solutions in key areas of client growth.
- Hands on experience in installing, Configuring and using MS Azure Data bricks and Hadoop ecosystem components like DBFS, Parquet, Delta Tables, HDFS, Map Reduce programming, Kafka, Spark & Event Hub. • In depth understanding of Spark Architecture including Spark Core, Spark SQL, Data Frames, Spark Streaming, RDD caching, Spark MLib.
- Hands on experience in Scripting languages like Scala & Python.
- Hands on experience in Analysis, Design, Coding & Testing phases of SDLC with best practices. • Expertise in using Spark SQL with various data sources like JSON, Parquet and Key Value Pair.
- Experience in creating tables, partitioning, bucketing, loading and aggregating data using Spark SQL/Scala. • Migrating the code from Traditional DW Environments to Apache Spark and Scala using Spark SQL, RDD.
- Experience in transferring data from RDBMS/BLOB/ADLS to Data bricks using ADF.
- Experience in Azure Database (PaaS) OR Azure SQL Data warehouse.