- Support European OE business by managing the relationship to Technical Management at OEM car manufacturers.
- Work in the Cross Functional Team structure for multi-regional projects: EMEA and Asia level.
- Work as OEM customer interface with the OE tire development teams in GIC*L through the full process from OE tire advanced engineering, preliminary tests, tire submission loops, from RFI to release in production and beyond.
- Collaborate in the OE Cross-functional team with business and all other OE relevant functions.
- Communicate strategic information concerning customer feedback, OEM & market needs, strategies, opportunities & threats and competitor information to R&D and OE sales management and propose suggestions & proposals upon.
- Create and maintain good professional relationship with customers and provide technical assistance in constant communication.
- Build a good image of Goodyear/Dunlop at customers from both a technical & innovation capability and ethical standpoint.
- Contribute, monitor and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Obtain technical nominations and OE approvals for Goodyear/Dunlop products in line with the OE EMEA and Asia roadmaps.
To join our team you will need:
Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or a similar discipline.
Fluency in English and French is a must. Any other language is an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience in the tire or automotive industry
- Experience in tire engineering is a major advantage
- Knowledge of, or experience in, vehicle dynamics is an asset
IT, Soft Skills & others :.
- Ability to establish excellent customer relationships
- Cross Functional Team player as well as ability to work independently in a multi disciplinary global environment
- Tire & Car product know how
- Communication & presentation skills
- Easy contact, dynamic & flexible
- Accepting frequent travels: 30 to 50% of the time dedicated to visits & meetings at the customer offices mainly in France.
- Negotiation skills and open minded