Since 1995, CVO-EUROPE’s multidisciplinary team has been supporting life science companies at every stage (design, validation, operation, digital transformation) of critical activities that may affect product quality, data integrity and patient health, whilst ensuring the compliance of their systems, equipment, processes and data.
With its comprehensive service range (consulting, shared service center, auditing, and instructional engineering), the CVO-EUROPE Group is committed to bringing its clients effective and innovative solutions whilst staying true to the human values that have characterized it from the outset.
To support our development, we are looking for:
TASKS & RESPONSABILITIES
- Individuallly or as part of a project team responsible for solution design and process layouts for site automation equipment including the following installations: PLC, DCS, Supervision & Monitoring Systems, Data Mgmt Systems (EMS/ABMS/MPMS), alarm systems and fire protection equipment.
- Responsible for the execution, coordination and follow-up of solution designs and technical matters related to Process Control to ensure construction, transformation, commissioning and qualification of the solution meets agreed cost, timing, technology and quality standards in line with the Global Technical Services standards.
- Key activities include:
- Define functional, technical and quality requirements.
- Realise process studies, P&ID’s and process layouts whilst considering the operating and EHS characteristics at all design steps.
- Ensure preparation and update of the project qualification and coordinate qualification activities of the installations.
- Ensure work inspections are issued in line with quality standards.
- Ensure systems legal conformity.
- Coordinate technicians during execution to secure contracts and connection of services (water, chemicals, gases) and electricity.
- Industrial or Civil Engineer with several years experience in its discipline with an experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- You demonstrates deep knowledge in design and implementation of engineering projects.
- You have good project management skills: organisation, cost, time, schedule, contracting, procurement, qualification, validation, technologies.
- Practical experience in project supervision and people management.
- Perform his/her work in a cGMP consistent manner.
- An international Leader Company in the Engineering, Validation and Quality sector, which offers you interesting project.
- A strong corporate culture ensuring a personal and professional blooming and self-fulfillment.
- Overall trainings and a personal career management.
- A good salary package with lot of extra legal advantages.
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Food and Coffee
- Game Rooms
- Employee Events
- Paid sick days
- Transportation Allowance
- Vacation/paid time off
- Health Care On Site
- Vehicle Allowance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays