You make sure that everything is running like clockwork. You provide full administrative support to our Audit department.
The company is an international group, in Brussels.
The key responsibilities:
- Organising calendars, meetings and conference calls, collating and distributing agendas and minutes and performing other related tasks where required;
- Making travel arrangements;
- Drafting outgoing mail, standard letters and other documents;
- Drafting memos and presentations following guidelines and using templates;
- Looking for improvements in the layout and structure of documents;
- Collecting and filing documents;
- Providing general administrative support where necessary;
- Structuring time and identifying priorities in your daily tasks, getting things done.
The successful candidate:
- You are looking for a first professional experience
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent by experience
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French
- You are well-organised, trustworthy, flexible and accurate, proactive and able to prioritise
- You can handle pressure
- A competitive salary
- Attractive fringe benefits
- A multidisciplinary environment with challenging career prospects
- The opportunity to grow within the company
- Flexible workinghours and 1 day/week homeoffice