For our client active in the food processing industry, we are looking for an AR accountant / Credit controller.
Do you have experience in accounting and credit? Are you looking for a new mission? Then keep reading!
As Credit Controller & AR accountant, you will be a true business partner and a crucial link between the customers and the Sales & Marketing team in terms of payments and costs. You are responsible for processing the incoming payments from customers and the vendor invoices for commercial costs.
On the other hand, you are a key player in making sure there is a continued optimal aging balance through a fast and professional handling of complaints in close cooperation with Customer Service & Sales Service and through efficient and effective collection actions.
In this position, you report to the Account Receivable Manager (Ghent).
Credit controlling: You are in the lead for resolving the credit issues in a smooth manner:
• You report about the open and aged invoices per customer via a monthly aging balance and a quarterly payment behavior report.
• You are a true problem solver in case of overdue items (contact customers, discuss the customer situation with the respective sales managers, etc.)
• You make estimations on the financial behavior of new customers and propose suggestions to make sure the customer pays on time.
• You keep track of the complaints log.
Processing of commercial invoices of Marketing & Sales:
• You monitor the status of the incoming invoices, process the invoice perform vendor checks and allocate the cost center for the department.
• You have no problem making the correct accounting transactions of promotions and discounts based on agreements (initiation & documentation of credit note request forms, etc.)
• You inform Sales & Marketing and Customer & Sales Service on customer payment behavior insights.
• You frequently control the balance accounts and open provisions for Sales & Marketing and discuss this with Commercial Controlling.
• You have minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting and/or Credit Controlling. Experience as a Credit Controller is a strong asset.
• You are an outstanding communicator: you interact professional, assertive, diplomatic and constructive with all stakeholders, both over telephone as written.
• You are a team player and true relationship builder, for all internal & external stakeholders.
• You are fluent in English. Any other language, is an asset.
Salary and Benefits
We are offering you a mission starting ASAP for a minimum of 3 months (possibility to be hired by the company afterwards)!
For more information, don't hesitate to contact me by phone (02 669 17 08) or email (email@example.com).
- Work From Home
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Care On Site
- Paid sick days
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Vacation/paid time off
- Stock Options
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Transportation Allowance
- Professional Development
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave