Our client, with headquarters in Brussels, is a leading industrial group, specialized in production and marketing of high quality building materials and solutions. As international top player, the company is active in 42 countries in which they can count on the loyalty of more than 13.000 employees.
To reinforce their team our client is currently looking for an
APPLICATION TEAM LEADER
(Finance & Controlling Team)
As Application Team Leader you will be responsible for managing the SAP Finance and Controlling team (FICO) within the Applications department. You will report to the Head of Applications.
- Managing the SAP FICO team including performance cycle, talent review, talent development, coaching, motivation, workload distribution… of the team members.
- Organization of the team and coordination of the workload ( resource management) resulting in a balanced planning (capacity management) for the team.
- Guarantee a timely and qualitative delivery of projects and change requests for the business according the defined targets and project deliverables.
- Provide and maintain an accurate short and long term planning for the daily activities in the team.
- Act as the Finance and Controlling Portfolio Manager, providing requirements management and solution governance, development and following up of the roadmap for the responsible area and overlooking the technical content and functional aspects.
- You have a master degree and an up-to-date functional knowledge of the SAP FICO module.
- You have a detailed knowledge of Finance and Controlling business processes, best practices in SAP and related external solutions in the Finance area.
- Fluent knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of other European languages is an advantage.
- You have strong & impactful communication skills (both oral and written), presentation skills and diplomacy in order to deal with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are strong in conceptual thinking with an ability to translate complex technical information into business focused solutions.
- You have people management skills which includes leadership, coaching and stakeholder management abilities.
- You are prepared to travel regularly and often on short notice within the business network.
- You have a customer focus and build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- You provide direction to your team and promote development of talents to meet the vision of the organization. As a team leader you act as a role model in living the company’s values.
- This position is based in Kapelle-op-den-Bos