Our client is a main provider of software developing solutions in the transport industry, based in Brussels.
Job description :
You will be responsible for the availability, the stability and the performance of the physical security platforms according to the needs of the IT organization of our client, for one or more platforms.
- You will proactively manage the assigned platforms in different environments: lifecycle management, installation and configuration of new services, follow-up of performance and disk space, ...
- You will take care of incident, problem and service management: follow up of system monitoring and logs, resolving incidents and problems, reporting on incidents and changes, ...
- You will search for automated solutions for system administration and formulate proposals for improvement;
- You will keep the documentation on configuration, overview schedules, .. of the platforms you manage up-to-date;
- You will keep your own professional knowledge up to date, and share this knowledge and experience with your colleagues.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or you are equivalent by relevant experience;
- You are a team player, but can also work alone;
- You have good knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You have good general knowledge of IT: networking, storage, Active Directory, ...;
- You can easily use tools to create diagrams, architectures and presentations, preferably MS Visio & MS Powerpoint;
- You have active knowledge of tools to deal with incident, problem and change management, preferably OTRS;
- You have experience with service management, preferably ITIL;
- You are able to adapt your communication to a target audience and choose the right means of communication depending on the situation;
- You have strong developed analytical skills.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- Workplace very accessible with public transport;
- Competitive salary package included fringe benefits such as group- & health insurance, company car and/or public transport facilities etc.