Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.
We are looking for an Application Architect with strong knowledge in Front-end technologies to work for a project onsite in European Commission. For this position you will be involved in following tasks;
The tasks to be performed include:
- Architecture and design of information systems
- Review of the architecture of existing systems.
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture.
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
We expect the candidate to have the following skills:
- In depth knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture.
- In depth knowledge of applications design.
- In depth knowledge of modelling tools.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture.
- Good knowledge of Relational DBMS.
- Good knowledge of BPM Standards
The following knowledge is considered an asset:
- Good knowledge of SharePoint Server 2013/2016 administration and custom development (Server and Client Side Object Model)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2/2016 and IIS Server administration, Microsoft SQL Server 2014+
You will have the opportunity to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
You will be able to work for interesting European projects that is managed by European Commission
You will receive a nice compensation and benefits according to your level.
Freelancers are welcomed as well
- Flexible Schedules
- Work From Home
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Vacation/paid time off