Our client is an important ICT service provider that has been operational on the Belgian market for several decades. They have become the solid partner in Secure Networking for many of their clients. To reinforce their team they are looking for an ARUBA presales engineer - ARUBA experts.Job description
- Understand the customer's business requirements
- Translate them into a business and technical offer
- In charge of the technical presentation to customers
- Produce the documentation
- Stay informed of the new technology trends in the Aruba domain
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings
- Develop scopes of work and project proposals for projects
- Lead customer technology workshops exploring requirements and mapping solutions
- You have several years of experience and know the ins and outs of networks in general or within a specific specialization and are experienced in medium to large IT environments.
- You have technical knowledge Aruba networking and security solutions
- One or more HPE Aruba certifications are a nice to have: ACMP, ACDP, ACCP or equivalent
- You’re committed to helping the Networking and Security team grow
- You’re always curious about new and relevant innovation in Technology
Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
A challenging position in a dynamic, innovative and growing company that invests in its human capital.
Career opportunities, trainings & workshops
A competitive salary package, including extra legal advantages.
Flexibility: Homeworking, satellite offices over Flanders & Brussels, flexible working hours
32 days of annual leave
FREELANCERS CAN ALSO APPLY!