Responsability and main tasks
- Setup, and configuration of platforms and Portals
- Iterative improvements to the platform.
- Coaching and training of team staff : collaborative work.
- Operational support : configure monitoring and logging of the platform and take corrective action when (part of) the service is degraded/stopped.
- Create Building block. Be able to decompose of monolithic service into microservices following standards and specific technologies
- Integration of CI/CD Pipeline workflows
- Be able to support customers to adapt application to be cloud ready.
- Ability to design a micro-service architecture
- Relevant experience on API & MSA (& related products : portal, policy studio, manager,…) and engineering
- In-depth knowledge of Security protocols (authentication, authorization, encryption…) : OpenIDConnect, OAuth, SSL….
- Broad knowledge of integration and data exchange concepts, trends, protocols, and languages (eg :SOAP, JSON, REST, XML, Swagger/OpenAPI, …).
- Continuous integration (devops) tools & platforms : Jenkins, maven, svn, git…
- Agile Methodology
- Knowledge of at least one of the following product : WSO2, OpenJ, API IBM, Axway API Gateway
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencingskills
- Good analytical and synthesisskills
- Autonomy, commitment and persévérance
- Ability to coach and train.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Goal oriented