Analyst Developer, European Institutions
CTG IT Solutions is the CTG’s subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 160 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and Amsterdam.
CTG IT Solutions is currently looking for an Analyst Developer to strengthen our teams in the European Commission in Brussels.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge.
- You develop new functionalities according to requirements, planning and high level of quality
- You contribute on the quality procedure, creating unit and integration tests and making code reviews based on the coding guidelines
- You perform technical analysis and produce technical documentation (UML)
- You provide assistance and/or support in the resolution of production issues (3rd line)
- You collaborate with other teams inside and outside the unit, to ensure a correct integration between applications.
- You hold a Master degree or an equivalent degree
- You have at least 7 years of professional experience in a similar position
- You have in depth knowledge of Java 8/J2EE
- You have a strong knowledge of automatic testing frameworks and modelling tools (UML/BPMN/Activiti)
- You have experience in Agile, SOA, WebServices and Oracle databases
- You are passionate about development
- You are fluent in English and you are recognized for your good communication skills
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- Contracts with the European Commission are 40 hours/week, resulting in 12 RTT days (1 per month)
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan, …)
- Regular events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now ! Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.