Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green, social and sustainable securities by gener¬ating awareness about their projects.
The Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is looking for
AML/KYC Analyst (M/F)
One Year Fixed-Term Contract
In a dynamic and growing company, your role will entail
- Analyze and review KYC documents of new clients during the client acceptance process;
- Review KYC files of the existing clients during the process of on-going due diligence;
- Assist with and provide expert advice according to legal and compliance requirements;
- Act as a point of contact for employee concerns or questions on AML compliance matters;
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and business practices, contributing to the development and implementation of an effective AML program;
- Manage complex AML regulatory issues in collaboration with the Compliance Officer
- Assist the Compliance Officer in the follow-up of regulatory requirements regarding AML.
- At least one year of work experience in AML/KYC or compliance;
- University degree in a relevant subject matter;
- Knowledge of Luxembourg’s finance sector regulation as well as the legal and complianceenvironment in Luxembourg in particular MAR and MIFID II;
- Strong knowledge of AML/CTF laws and regulations;
- Strong analytical skills;
- A risk averse, results oriented and pragmatic attitude;
- Ability to perform research, comprehend, analyze and present information;
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French. Other languages would be considered as an asset.
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your application here: http://bit.ly/2UG7ddJ
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of your criminal record (N°3).