Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- You will work in a varied position where you can constantly share and enrich your knowledge;
- You will determine the methods and techniques to be followed for the analysis, data modeling and testing;
- You will advise the IT development teams and you will contribute to their training;
- You will identify the possibilities for improvement in the analysis and testing processes and you will support their implementation;
- You will contribute to the reviews of the analyzes to improve their quality;
- You will provide support to the users of the modeling, documentation and testing tools.
- You have a Master in Computer Science, and you have a first professional experience in the field of IT development;
- You have a good knowledge of the following domains : collection of requirements, functional analysis, Data Modeling, UML, Agile, SCRUM, EUP, development principles OO and testing techniques;
- Having some practical knowledge of the automation methods for testing IT applications and / or the modeling tool Enterprise Architect is an asset;
- You have excellent relational skills and you enjoy working in a team;
- You like to coach and to persuade;
- You are fluent in both Dutch and French.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.