As C++ / ADA developer, you will take part to the activities of the Air traffic Management team of EUROCONTROL. You will participate to the design, development and maintenance of high quality software. Focused on quality and efficiency, you will contribute to the continuous improvement process of our software factory. You will analyze and validate systems requirements and existing business processes and information systems. You report your progresses and the risks to the Project Manager. You will have the opportunity to be trained on ADA Technologies.
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science, management information systems, mathematics or equivalent experience.
- You have general knowledge of the systems development life cycle.
- You are used to analyze applications and systems
- You are problem oriented and are able to make Solutions recommendations
- You are open-minded with good communication skills.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented
- Team spirit is a strong requirement.
- You speak fluent English. French or Dutch are an asset
- Experience in computer ADA programming or programming language like Java, C, C++, FORTRAN, PASCAL is required.
- A good knowledge of LINUX is required
- You have a good understanding of OO Design, Object Oriented programming and UML notation.
- Good expertise in algorithmic
- Knowledge of methodologies (RUP, Agile, Scrum, …) is required
- You have testing experience
- Technical documentation experience
We Offer :