A global leading company is now looking for an Actuarial Auditor to reinforce its audit department located in Liège. In this role, you will evaluate the good function, the effectiveness and the efficiency of the internal control.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, the Actuarial Auditor's main responsibilities are:
- You audit everything that is related to actuary in the company and act as a partner of the teams that you audit, presenting solutions to avoid risks in the future;
- You prepare the audit program according to the annual plan and the organisation's strategy;
- You write the audit reports at the end of the assignment including the diagnostic and technical, functional, organisational and economical recommendations that add value to the company;
- You ensure the follow-up of the interventions reporting;
- You identify the financial risks in the company on a regular basis and identify and evaluate the risk management in order to inform and advise the management.
The ideal candidate holds a master degree in actuary with 5 years experience in a similar position within Big 4 environment. You are fluent in French or Dutch.
Are you flexible and able to work independently ? If you are assertive and at ease in negotiation, this role of Actuarial Auditor is a great opportunity for you. Send your application today.